Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~Jeans~


You know when you get dressed in the morning and you take a freshly washed pair of jeans from the pile of clothes (yeah, the ones that never got put away yet). Well, usually you have to wiggle alittle bit for about 20 minutes in the morning before they give alittle. Then the rest of your day if A+ perfect. We at least hope.
Well this morning I took a freshly washed pair of jeans. My favorite pair actaually. I didn't have to do any wiggling! They were never to small for me or too big but just right after that 20 minutes of moving around in the morning.

I almost cried with excitement!

I guess it pays to eat one chocolate kiss instead of the whole bag!

No that's not me in the picures! What are you thinking? I can't loose weight that fast.

Picture found on google images! Yes, I posted a picture finally! Yippie.

1 comment: