Happy Birthday Jade!
She is 9 years old today.
I will never forget not long after I met Jade I had been at Danny's house visiting.
I told Jade she should get her pj's on.
She was about 3.5 years old at the time.
She was so mad I told her that she ran to her room and tried to slam the door.
It was kind of a your not my mom moment.
The funny thing was her door couldn't slam! It was a sliding door.
But she sure tried to prove her point!
She always laughs when I tell her that story.
Jade went to the doctor on Thursday to find out she
has gained 6 pounds in the last year.
She has also grew 3 inches!
Jade loves to read.
She has been working really hard on her multipication facts.
Thankfully she is learning them pretty quickly!
*Abby also went to the doctor and she has
gained 3 pounds in the last year.
She grew 2.5 inches!

No comments:
Post a Comment