Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~Children Color our World~

I've been trying to find time here and there to make a few color crayons!
Take the old ones and peel off all the paper.
Place them in a muffin tin pan.
You can spray it lightly with cooking spray but you don't have to.
Then place the color crayons into the oven on 300* for about 10-15 minutes.
Once they melt you can take them out and let cool.
They will harden while they cool off.
Then pop them out of the tin.
You can place them in the frig also to cool faster!

I am hoping to make 300 of these for a an event the
Daycare Association puts on.
Which I am still V.P. for.
I have about 18 done!
A long ways to go yet.

I am them hoping to put each one in a bag with a note that says
Children Color our World!

2 comments:

  1. so fun i have not made these in years . you going to be in the cities anytime soon . i possible have old box around remember i buy them by the 500 . not sure i toss last year but i could check if coming down soon ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse went up to see your grandma yesterday. He dropped some old crayons off at the Cafe.

    ReplyDelete