When I showed you this picture on Wednesday
did you know what is was?
It was a very messy closet.
This is in Jade and Abby's room.
Then it became an empty space!
Danny took the door off the closet since there is no window.
Then it got painted purple!
Maddison picked out the color.
The little ones wanted to help.
Its all painted. Danny even painted the ceiling purple.
I am hoping to get it decorated this weekend for Maddison's room.
In the future we will open the back wall up into the atic/ hallway area
and it will look like a loft.
But I wanted this done before her 3rd birthday which is coming up very quickly.
We could also leave it like this and very easily turn it back into a closet if we ever need to sell.
The girls will use the closet in the hallway right by their bedroom door to hang up clothes.
Now all the stuff that came out of the closet and got tossed
on the extra bed need a new home!
Looks like I will be busy this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment