Tuesday, February 22, 2011

~Girly girl bathroom~

When Danny and I used the upstairs for our bedroom we
had painted the bathroom green and hung up a border.
This had to be done as the bathroom was outdated with super old wallpaper.
It was not easy getting the wallpaper off.

Well once Jade and Abby moved upstairs, my mother
kept asking me when I was going to redo the bathroom.
I did not think at first it was important since we had just done it.

Well then we saw this rug and towels!
One thing lead to another and now the girls have a very pink bathroom.
They got some of their bathroom things for Christmas.

They could still use an update light fixture but we
haven't been able to find one we like yet that will fit in the same spot.

I am also hoping to get some hooks to put on the wall to tie the curtain back. 
Maybe some day my husband will belive me that this bathroom needs a new shower!  

3 comments: