My girls love dresses!
Right now Maddison doesn't want to wear anything else.
The big girls wear alot of skirts to school and they love it!
Maddi just started this dressing liking recently.
I didn't want to buy alot of winter dresses right before spring.
So sometimes I make her wear leggings under her dresses!
Sometimes I even put a long sleeve shirt under them as well.
Thankfully she's young enough not to realize how silly she looks sometimes!
Today before school!
Then we have Mr. Mason.
Thankfully he does not like dresses!
The big girls as you know wear uniforms to school.
Today was a special free day!
They have spring pictures and got to wear
whatever they wanted!
(Well at least whatever mom wanted!
Thanks to Target clearance
I was able to get them a new outfit for pictures)!
(the free day was given since the school raised
enough money during a recent fundraiser.
It was kind of a bride! They won 2 free days total.
This is a huge thing when you wear the same
kahki bottom and white collar top everyday)!
in high school we get free day but once a year if you make a small donation i think 5.00 buck for one of the casue they raising money for you get a free day . of course everyone am sure get it but still ok thank goodness my dd dont mine uniforms
ReplyDelete