Monday, March 14, 2011

~Ear infection~

My little guy is happy today!

You wouldn't know by looking at the picture that
he went to urgent care on Saturday because he was pulling on his right ear.
He had been up in the night and been crabby since Thursday afternoon.

I felt so bad I thought he was just getting a tooth.
However, we were trying to sell girl scout cookies at our
local mallon Saturday and when I was holding him
he seemed like he was getting warmer and warmer.

I told the nurse on the phone at the clinic he was maybe running a fever of about 99*.
Of course sitting at the mall I did not have a way to really know.
She told me to bring him in ASAP! Within the next 30 minutes she wanted us there.

Thankfully I had a couple other adults there to help me load up
cookies into our Tahoe and off I went with all 4 kiddos!

He had a fever of 103. YIKES. I had no idea it was that high.
Of course another ear infection.
But not in the right ear he was pulling on.
It was in the left ear.

After some ear drops and medication he is feeling much better.
And we still have tons of cookies to sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment