Thursday, March 31, 2011

~Mini Muffin Meatloaf~

I have tried over the years to make meatloaf that has some good flavor to it.
The other day I tried making a new recipe I found but I tweaked it some. 
Mini Meatloaf in a muffin tin!

Here's what I mixed together-

1.5 pounds ground lean beef
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup egg white beaters
(you could also use a whole egg)
1/2 tsp. honey mustard
2 tablespoons worcestershire
handful of reduced fat shredded cheese
chopped onion
salt and pepper
1/4 tsp. oregano

I mixed all together and divided it out into 12 muffin tins.
Make sure to spray your tins first with cooking spray!!
I put alittle ketchup on each one before placing them in the oven.
Baked at 400* for 30 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.

Here are the rusults-
I give it a 4 out of 5 stars.
It was kind of a boring meal.
Maybe I am just not a meatloaf person.
I just can not find a meatloaf recipe
I love and want to make over and over again.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have my grandmother's recipe and always make that.

    These turned out very cute!

    ReplyDelete