Early last week Maddison and I made our very first batch
of SNICKERDOODLE Cookies!
These are my brother Matt's favorite cookies
so we wanted to take some to him on Saturday.
Maddison watching the cookies in the oven!
They were so good they did not last until Friday even.
We had to make another batch on Friday to take to my brother!
Even Mason likes them!
Snickerdoodle Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2tsp. vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp cream of tartor
1 tsp salt
(2 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp cinnamon to roll balls of dough in)
Bake for 8-10 minutes at 400*
Snickerdcodles were my grandfather's favorite. I used to make them special for him. I haven't made them in ages!
ReplyDeleteI love them too. Kiddies always seem to as well! Can't go wrong with cinnamon!
ReplyDeleteThese are a favorite in our house too. YUMMY!!!
ReplyDelete