One of the hardest things for me is staying on top of laundry.
We really need to do one load per day to not get backed-up.
Last Thursday I folded 5 loads during nap time and that evening
to try and get caught up.
This you see in the picture is only half of it.
Its just never ending!
I hear you! I fold our laundry on our bed and it looks like your couch a lot! My laundry baskets are NEVER empty it drives me crazy. I really dislike doing laundry to begin with and it takes up so much time. I never use an iron and sometimes Luke gets teased at work for a few wrinkles in his shirts from some of the guys. Luckily for me Luke could care less. I tell him to tell the guys at least they are clean and smell good and I would be more than happy to send our dirty laundry to their house to get done. Funny thing is that the one who usually makes jokes about it is a single guy who takes all his clothes to a dry cleaners to have them washed!
ReplyDeleteI always have to do 1 or 2 loads a day. My twins are in cloth diapers, too. It's crazy!
ReplyDeleteamy i do at least two a day . one towels and one of mine or younger girls . am lucky washer and dryer on main floor with dc so getting it wash is easy part . then i lay the girls wash on there bed and they put away . it a chore that never never ends here to . oest two and dh do own . and even the girls are starting to do own .
ReplyDeleteI have looked at this picture 3 times now (each time I see a post and I usually scroll down to be sure I missed nothing)...I just today noticed Maddie and her book on there too...LOL.....
ReplyDelete