We had some pink lemonade with frozen
strawberries in it instead of ice cubes.
My sister and her family were here for the day.
We had to play in the water because it was so hot out.
I think next year we may need to look at getting a larger pool!
My dad brought a chain saw. He cut down the ugly tree/ shrub
thing we no longer wanted.
Everyone wanted to watch the tree fall down!
Even the neighbor and his 4th of July crew watched from accross the street!
Maddison wanted to pose for the camera.
Hmm, who put the flip flops in the water table?!?!?!
My aunt made these adorable little cheeseburger cookies.
She sent some along for the kids to try.
Only cheeseburger I have ever gotten Maddison to eat!
My aunt has been dealing with Chemo all summer yet she still takes time
to do things for others! She's one of the best aunts I could ask for!
No comments:
Post a Comment