Yesterday afternoon I went in for my second ultrasound! Everything with Baby Muffin looks great. According to the ultrasound tech she is pretty sure its going to be a GIRL! She said she would be rather surprise if the baby came out a boy since she wasn't seeing any boy parts! So we are proud to announce We're having a GIRL!
We took the kids with us and it was fun to see their reaction to seeing the baby. Jade seemed to be really interested and understand what parts where what on the baby. Mason would look at the screen and laugh! He's still trying to figure all this out I think. Maddi kept asking if the baby was in the water. Abby was kind of quiet. I think she was trying to get over how huge my tummy looked!
As for names we do have it narrowed down to two different ones. I've stopped looking at the baby name book because I am sure I could find more I like. There is one name Danny likes more and the other I like alittle more. So we will see what we decide. We're planning to keep the name a secret. We'll also pocket our boy name just in case. You just never know if it would end up a boy or we end up with miracle twins... which is doubtful after having two ultrasounds and only seeing one baby.
When we had the unltrasound for Mason we went after and bought a blanket for him. So this time we went and got one for Baby Muffin! I looked at baby books but they only had one pink and one blue one so I decided to wait. Would kind of like more to pick from.
I kind of wanted to be different and go with more of a red color but of course they didn't have that in a girly blanket. Its ok though. Abby and Maddison picked out a purple blanket for the baby. I also got one matching crib sheet. I think I should have enough sheets now with the ones I saved yet from Maddison.
No comments:
Post a Comment