Friday, July 22, 2011

~Muffin's picture~

When I got pregnant with Maddison I started out with a Nurse Practitionor for my doctor.
Still to this day I wish I could use her. However 3 years ago our clinic allowed us to start with them and then switch to an OB Doctor once we hit about 20 weeks. We can no longer do that. Anyways, I had to have an ultrasound very ealy in my pregnancy with Maddison because they couldn't hear a heartbeat. Of course everything was fine and she is here and 3 years old and handful (love her more than I could ever imagine)!! Anyways, having that ultrasound for the first time really made the whole pregnancy/ baby thing so much more real. It just amazes me they can do such a thing. Its such a great feeling to see the baby on the monitor and watch its little tiny heartbeat.

Ok so now that you know all that. It also amazes me what Hospitals do now days for its clients.
There are many Hospitals giving carseats to new Mom's when they have their baby.
The ultrasound tech gave me a CD of Baby Muffin!
So I wanted to share a special picture with you of my precious Muffin.


Have you been wondering how Baby Muffin got its name, Muffin?
Well, I was craving blueberry muffins!
For about a week and it just sorta became the babies name!

We always called Maddison Baby Monkey!
Mason was always Baby Wynn. He missed out on a fun name.

No comments:

Post a Comment