Friday, August 26, 2011

~Beef Mushroom Stew~

I am linking up today for Food Fixing Friday! I love getting new ideas so I want to share this one.

I was at the store waiting in line which seemed like forever. I started looking at a magazine that had tons of recipes. I have boughten magazines like that before but then once home I realize its not my type of cooking or foods that we like. So this time I tried to memorize the ONE recipe in the whole magaize I wanted!

Beef Mushroom Stew!

2 cans of cream of mushroom soup (regular small size cans)
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 can mushrooms (or as any as you like)
1.5 pounds of beef stew meat

Mix together in crockpot. Cook on low. Now I am pretty sure the recipe I read said to cook for 8 hours. However mine was ready after 4 hours on low so I turned it on warm until we were ready to eat.

Serve over egg noodles. I thought this was really good. I will make it again for sure!

Sorry I tried to post pictures but its not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment