Tuesday, August 30, 2011

~Birthday Party Pictures~

Mason with his birthday shirt on!

My future Sister-in-law makes wonderful cakes.
She made this one to match Mason's birthday shirt.
I love love love how it turned out.
She wasn't able to come home with Ted so he brought the cake back with him.
I can't believe it traveled 10 hours with my brother and made it!

Mason loved it.

He wasn't too sure about all of us singing to him though.

Table decorations.

Cupcakes just in case we needed some extra sugar.
I ended up sending some to the neighbors.

Mason got his trike from grandma and papa!


My neice also got one for her birthday 6 weeks ago!
They brought hers along so she wouldn't think Mason was getting hers!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute cake. They look like twins side by side on their new trikes :-)

    ReplyDelete