Thursday, September 15, 2011

~Busy Weekend~

Last Friday night I had to attend a wake for my friend's dad.
We're talking bestest friend ever from High School.
So last minute we packed up and headed to Grandma and Molly's house.
They watched the kids while I attended the wake.
Grandma and Papa had a huge dirt pile in their driveway.
Jade and Mason just couldn't stay out of it.


Saturday morning while Grandma worked at her Cafe
Jade took some time to read the paper!
The rest of us waited for the cook to make us pancakes!
Grandma was our waitress!
Then we went to visit some other family in town.
When Grandma was finished working we went out to lunch in a near by town!
Yes, she owns the cafe and we could have eaten there but she gets tired of eating there all the time.

My mom gave me some tomatoes!
On Sunday I was so excited to try freezing them for tomato sauce.



Itsn't that a nice looking blender?
Well its one of those things I have only used a few times.
When I went to clean it the darn glass broke.
I was so bumbed out.

If you want the recipe I used you can find it here!




No comments:

Post a Comment