Tuesday, October 11, 2011

~Baby Oh Baby~

32 weeks!

We're getting closer and closer
as each day passes to meeting
our precious Baby Muffin!

I has a nice visit with my Doctor yesterday.
As long as things go as they have been
Baby Muffin will most likely celebrate a birthday after
Thanksgivng and before December!
I am excited about that and also trying not get nervous.
I DO NOT like IV's and of course as soon as you are
 admitted to have a baby they start poking around and stick an IV in you.
I can handle the rest of it.
I just wish I could skip the IV part.

Now my Husband really thinks we are going to wake up on Thanksgiving
and realize no Turkey dinner for us.
He thinks I will go into labor early morning.
Someone will have to save me a slice of my
grandma's custard pie if this happens!
(I am ok with that as long as its not any time before Thanksgiving).


Here are some pictures of our Baby Muffin's room (oh and Mason's)!
I love how it has turned out for having to be a boy and a girl room.


Still looking for something for above the crib.
I just don't want anything real heavy.

A good look at Mason's area!
But since he don't sleep well at night I think I'm going to sleep
in his bed when the baby arrives.
Mason will sleep with Dad, he ends up there anyways.
I sure don't want to be up with both of them at night.

Yeah this cute 2 year old!
I don't think he is too sure about being a big brother yet.
I just love this book shelf!
I had to have it.
The sign I got a few weeks ago at the local craft fair.
*Always Kiss Me Goodnight*

This was a steal at JcPenny's!
$1.97.
One of those things you might need but might not.
So when I saw it on clearance for $1.97 I grabbed it.
Maddi's was a 6-9 months so I knew that wouldn't fit the baby.

Ok if you look hard enough Baby Muffin
does have a name!
See if you can find it.
Still debating on the middle name as we
both want a different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment