Maddison and I were able to spend the day together on Saturday!
We met my Mom, Sister, and Neice to do some shopping and have lunch.
Then we went to a bridal shower.
After that we visited with some family who lived on our way home.
Maddison was such a good girl!
The purse next to her in the picture was my old purse.
She has taken it over. I had to laugh at her though.
She had it so full she couldn't carry it because it was too heavy!
After I got down like this for a picture I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get up!
Jade and Abby enjoyed going to a birthday party on Saturday at a waterpark
and Mason had some special time with Dad!
Amy you look great .. when kids where little i remember these one on one . well i guess even20,17,12 and 11 we still do one ones .
ReplyDelete