This morning I got the kids all ready to take some outside pictures.
I love outdoor pictures and have wanted some for some time now.
We had an appointment scheduled twice with a lady in town but got rained on
both times and had to cancel.
We decided to not reschedule and just wait until Spring.
Well today I took it upon myself to take my own pictures.
After Maddison cried for 15 minutes when we were getting ready
and Mason cried because he didn't want to get out of his pj's we did finally
make it outside. I took 61 photos!
Here are some off them-
also some on the side of my blog!
I love this one.
But after I looked at it a second time I realized
I got one kid missing!
Maddi has alot of funny looks because she kept trying to say
Halloween when it was her turn.
Now I am off to Wal-Mart to get the ones I sent on-line to have developed!
It turned out cheaper than the session fee alone if we would have went some place!
Cute!! I almost always take my own pictures :)
ReplyDelete