Wednesday, November 23, 2011

~A new love~

I have found a new love for baskets!

We or more so I used to store the bread in the microwave!
Danny just kind of went along with it.
Of course every time you needed the microwave you had to move out all the bread.
I found this basket at Target and had to have it.
I think it was $9.99.

I have a cute basket on top of the frig for paper plates!
I use too many of these for daycare lunches.
I know its not a good thing and I am trying to work on that!

Basket under the baby's crib for extra blankets.
I was going to pick up that book before I took the picture
but I couldn't bend over that far!!

Basket on the baby's dresser to hold hats and bibs.
Not that any baby needs that many.
Thankfully they are mostly from Maddison and my neice Faith.
Can you see the little green basket?
That came from my local $ store and I believe there were 2 in a pack for $1!
It's holding all of Maddison hair clips and pony tails she no longer wants to wear.
I've been holding onto them hoping the baby has a ton of hair like the other kids did.

Top of the computer desk got a very much needed cleaning!
I hate when this gets so cluttered.
Dark basket I just got as a gift and it worked out
great for our specail new books we just got.
So far its staying clean but then again it was just Monday I cleaned it!

This green tin I found on clearance at Fleet Farm when toy shopping!
It works great for hiding our two leapsters and games!

I can't wait to get some more baskets!
It helps me become more oganized
or at least look more oganized!

No comments:

Post a Comment