Jade had another dance competition.
This time Mason and I took her!
Maddi and Alayna went to Aunty Molly's.
Abby had girl scouts all day
and of course Danny had to work.
It was a long day but lots of fun to watch Jade dance.
Its hard to tell which one is Jade.
She seems to normally stick to the back, left side.
She is the one at the end of the dance who walks out last.
I know the video is kind of shaky but Mason kept trying to take the camera!
I have to say though what a day full of driving.
The competition was about 1.5 hours from our home town.
After that we had to drive about 1.5 hours to get Maddi and Alayna from my sister.
Then it was an hour from my sister's house to our house.
Thankfully we were able to stop on the way to get the girls at an Old Navy store and for lunch.
We also found an amish lady who was selling pie!
So we got an apple one for dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment