Welcome to my daycare!
Its pretty much finished.
The blue thing on the side wall is our calendar and weather board.
The brown bench is actually storage (holds all the winter hats and mittens).
Bulletin board will be for lunch menu and monthly newsletter.
The brown shelf is filled with toys as well but in the picture
you only see the side of the shelf.
More toys!
The kitchen and doll area.
I love my curtains!
They are actually shower curtains from Kohl's.
But I loved that they are owls had had to have them.
They work great to keep out the sun (being this is a sliding door).
There is a large book shelf in the corner there.
Its holding some of my things but badly needs to be organized.
Puzzle and reading area.
Oh and my most favorite boy, Mason!
Trying out the couch.
Ok they are all trying out the couch.
I am alittle sad about my yellow table.
It just didn't fit in my new space.
I decided to sell it and made $20 more for it than
I paid for it used, 2 years ago.
It was still hard to let it go.
I know stupid to be attached to a table,
but it took me 4 years to get one!
Oh well good thing I got 2 years out of it.
**I should mention that the daycare area in right off the kitchen.
If you are standing in the kitchen you take a step down and you are in the playroom.
Its in a great place because it is also right by the back enrty way.
I can see right into the playroom when I am cooking in the kitchen.**
No comments:
Post a Comment