Friday, August 24, 2012

~Flowers~

We decided well I decided that we needed to get the flower area
finished on the side of the house.
As a daycare home the yard needs to draw good attention so potential clients
want to come in and check out the daycare.
So a couple weeks ago we talked Danny into
talking us ladies and Mason flower shopping.

He was filing up his bucket with rocks.

Danny planting Abby's favorite flower.
It should attract butterflies!

They watched!


So this is what it used to look like.


And now here it is. All cleaned up and somewhat pretty!
I was thinking we should move out some of the rock but
Danny would like to keep it.

I would like to add maybe 2 more flowers but for now this is much better.
We might do some mulch next spring but not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment