We headed to Brookings, SD the first day we left home. It was a long drive but not as far as we drove on day 2. We left home around noon after taking Abby to the doctor. Nothing like trying to get loaded up and you notice your child's face is all red and blotchy looking. I had no idea what it was. Well turned out after going to a clinic I had never even stepped foot in she had an allergic reaction to some sunscreen she used at her relatives house over the weekend. Also the combination to some goggles and the sun itself. She was given a cream and told she was set for vacation! I was so worried it was going to be something contagious and set us back a day.
We got to Brookings just in time for supper and swimming at the hotel!
No comments:
Post a Comment