The car is broken. I am hoping Danny can fix it on his own. He is picking up the part today after work. Its not cheap for him to drive the Tahoe 32 miles to work and back. Its day 2 of that. The car is not worth more than $50 but of course what do you do. We really need this peace of junk to last us until at least Spring.
Mason started Friday preschool! He is there right now. He still cries when I get him on the bus but not as bad. I also stopped carrying him to his seat. He will walk there but it takes some coaching. He is happy when he gets home and always tells me something they did.
I have a daycare interview tonight at 5pm. I am actually hoping they cancel. Not sure I want the hours they need. However I kind of have to take it if that's all there is. I have a part-timer who I expect to be leaving soon. I can't imagine her parents getting good reviews at work. The girl never comes when she is supposed to which means Mom or Dad are not working. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if you miss work you will at some point loose your job!
On a happy note, its homecoming today in our new town. We are planning to take the kids to their very first football game. Maddi said she doesn't want to go. I told her girls go to the game to look for cute boys. Well she told me she doesn't like boys. Jade and Abby should be getting their new school shirts today! They were pretty excited I said they could put them on right away. Our school colors are black, purple and white. I have not been to a football game since I was in High School.
My sweet Alayna has now turned 10 months old. I can't belive how fast she is growing. Oh and how much she looked like Maddi did when she was a baby. I called her Maddison the other day and Mason laughed at me and said no mommy that is Alayna! She is finally crawling. She gets wherever she wants to go.
Maddison started dance class lastnight. We actually had 3 options in our little town here. We went with the cheapest!! It also sounded just perfect for what we were looking for. We are not sure yet if Jade is going to dance or not. She was warned lots and lots and lots of times that she needed to quit lieing and well it continued. She was warned several times that if she lied again there would be no dance. So we are trying to stick to what we said but we feel rather bad about it. We have a week only to decide. She would go to the same place as Maddison. However she would be dancing with 8 year olds so I am not sure if she will even like that. They don't have any other 10 year old signed up at this point. So we will see.
I wanted to upload some photos but well I am out of photo storage again. This happen before as you may recall. I bought storage as a yearly plan the last time this happen. Well now its monthly. Just not going to do that right now. So who knows maybe its time to end my blog. Maybe I am just in a weird mood today. Does anyone even read this?
Well, that's life right now....
I read it and enjoy reading and seeing what you are up to!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog Amy! Actually just got caught up on it.... doesn't life stink sometimes? I'm kinda there too! Maybe, we just need 2013 to get here! I'm hoping it will be better:)
ReplyDelete