Happy Thanksgiving! I was going to post a cute picture of a project we did in daycare but I got that dreaded messaged again- You are out of storage! I got lucky after the last time and have still been able to post pictures.
Anyways, lots of things to be Thankful for this year! The main one is MY KIDS! They are my world. I wouldn't trade any of them for anything. Not even on our bad days!
Hope all my blog readers out there (all 3 of you) have a wonderful day!
Thank you! We had a great day at my Mom's today. Something must be up with the whole picture thing because I tried posting one today too and it would let me either. It said I used all my space. Seems kind of fishy to me that we both had that happen today. For awhile now I haven't been able to update my side bar pics but was still able to do them in my posts. Not sure what to do about it. Hope you had a great day. Jill
ReplyDeleteI got the same message yesterday! Happy Thanksgiving Amy
ReplyDelete