It all starts today.
STRESS!
Today somehow I need to pick up order forms for cookies as today we start our pre-sales.
Then Friday by 5pm I need to go our local Amory building and pick up 68 cases of cookies.
That's 12 boxes of cookies in each case. So do the math and that is 816 boxes of Girl Scout cookies I will have in my home.
Did I mention I am trying to diet, so I can not eat these cookies.
Saturday morning between 8am-9am I have to head over to Jade's troop leaders house. I need to pick up Jade's cookies.
I will bring them home and try not to mix them with the 816 boxes I have for Abby's troop.
Then between 10am-Noon I will have (if they all listen to me) 10 Girl Scout families arrive to pick up what they want to start selling for cookies.
I will need to record what each person takes. I will need them to sign they took them.
Then I will need each one of them to come back each Monday and pay for what they have sold up to that date.
Sounds not so fun.
I have a strange feeling a few families might not cooperate so well.
I feel the stress already coming on.
I keep asking myself HOW DID I GET INTO THIS??!!??!!??!!
Amy -
ReplyDeleteCan I get your email address? I would like to allow you access to my blog once it goes private.
Misty