Thursday, February 3, 2011

~What we've been up to~

Maddison and Mommy went to school!
Finally we got Maddison into another ECFE class.
When the registration packet came in the mail I hardley read the thing and I
had my money sent in for her class. No waiting list this time!
Its a great 2 year old class. I am with her for one hour.
Then the last 30 minutes she is alone with the teachers and other children.
She did not want to leave Monday night.
We go once a week.

Jade and Abby are celebrating Catholic Schools Week this week!
They have enjoyed some fun days at school.
Monday was dress up day. No uniforms needed. Nice church clothes.
Tuesday was hat day!
Wednesday was slippers day!
Thursday is wear any clothes day!
This is huge for them as they get tired of uniforms.
Friday is jersey and jeans day- not sure we can do this as they do not have a jersey.
But they can wear jeans!

Mason has been busy trying to mop the rug with my new mop!

Then he called Grandma!
Of course with a pink phone!
Poor kid needs a little brother.
(Husband that's another hint we need just one more).

Maddison found time to play in Mommy's room.
She found the flowers from Mommy's wedding and hair piece.
Yes my flowers still look that good! They are fake! :) And I made them myself.


Of course it doesn't stop there!
Jade will go this afternoon for her 9 year old check up.
Abby goes also for her 7 year old check up.
It works great to do them at the same time since they see the same Doctor.

Tonight Maddison is going to a book reading with daddy!
Dads or grandpa's take their little ones to read books and get a free book!

Friday I go pick up those 816 boxes of girl scout cookies!
I have no idea where I will put them, not to mention we have company coming on Sunday.
Friday night we will attend the Family Fun Dance at the school.
We'll eat spaghetti there and have lots of fun.

Saturday I get to wake early and head out to get Jade's cookies! By 9am.
Then home to sort my 816 boxes and pray that 10 families
show up take some to sell (I have a bad feeling).

Sorry this got rather long! Just making up for not posting since Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment