We had a really nice van but did not like the payments.
So my husband traded it in for a van that had lower payments
but it was so ugly. We neither one really liked it.
It did get us where we needed to go though.
So all this time of driving the ugly van Danny kept talking about wanting an SUV.
I kept telling him that wasn't going to help with lower payments.
SUV's of course usually cost more than vans.
Anyways, he started dealing on the phone early last week with a place about a Yukon.
We went Saturday and I drove it.
Long story short we could not buy it Saturday becauase we
needed a pay off amount for our current van.
That bank was closed.
Danny went there yesterday and they tried to tell him that they
still did not hear from the bank.
The guy was calling the bank when Danny spoke to him at 11am.
Then at 3pm Danny was mad he had no results yet.
So he went to another dealership and within ONE HOUR he had results!
He had what vehicle he was looking at all in details
from the down payment, to monthly payments, to the trade in price for our van!
Seriously one hour!
What happen to the first place, I really don't know.
They wasted our time.
However I was rather nervous because I had never even test drove a Tahoe
but I trusted Danny to make the right decision!
Its actaully alot like the Yukon I test drove.
Bucket seats in the middle and a bench in the back.
Now the best thing about it is we got rid of the ugly van.
Payments are good.... more than the ugly van but still less than the van we liked!
So I guess since I didn't get flowers yesterday for
Valentine's Day the Tahoe is MINE!
I can't wait until later today when Danny gets home.
He's calling the 1st dealership to tell them to keep their Yukon
because we bought from another place in town!!


SO exciting!!! I'm sure you will love your new-to-you SUV!
ReplyDelete