Friday, February 11, 2011

~A new favorite~

A few months ago I started reading a new blog and she recently shared
a lunch idea she makes for her daycare!
Thank you Misty!
I have to say turkey brocolli roll-ups are so good.

I used a small flour tortilla shell.
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on your tortilla shell.
Then add a layer of chopped brocolli.
On top of the brocolli add slices of Turkey lunch meat.
(I used oscar meyer turkey that was thinly slices. 2 slices per wrap.
Best thing is the Turkey I bought is only 45 calories for 6 slices)!
Then tighly roll the wrap up and cut in half.
I did add some low fat shredded cheese as well. I am a cheese lover!

The kids loved their lunch served with apples
and of course a girl scout cookie for dessert!

I got the fun animal plates at the $ store!
They came in packs of 2!

2 comments:

  1. my kids eat anything almost in a wrap . i can pack lots of veggies in these .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like making things with tortilla shells too, but I never thought to use cream chesse or brocolli. I will have to give that a try! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete