Thursday, March 24, 2011

~Mason's Room~

I finally got some pictures taken of Mason's room!
(sorry alittle blurry)
Its about 90% his room and 10% is still Maddi's.

This is the view from the bedroom door!
Those are car decals by his crib.
I wanted to get more but they no longer have those particular ones.

Mason's tall dresser and closet door.
As you can see there is a pink doll house in his room
(nobody plays with it but I know as soon as I sell it I will wish I hadn't).


We found this wooden plaque at a craft sale!
It says Mason's Room!

Someday we will move him to this big boy bed.
I made the fleece car blanket that is on the bed!
For now though Maddi still sleeps in it.
She won't sleep in her room.
I haven't made her yet because I don't want to make her too
upset and her fall down the stairs or something.

(yes, there is a second door. It was bolted shut when we bought the
house and we have just left it.
I am not sure we could open it without making a huge project.
The outside door and porch are on the other side so I rather keep the door shut).


I would love new curtains but these really do work.
They have some super cute ones at Target but the price is not to my liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment