BEFORE
We finally have Maddison's room pretty much complete.
We had purchased 2 borders thinking it would be plenty for the room but it wasn't.
I have to get one more and finish a small area.
AFTER
She has many small purple baskets with toys in them.
I am hoping she gets a little book shelf for her birthday for the baskets. I would also like to get her a small table and chairs. I know though if I tell Danny that he will tell me to take one from downstairs (daycare). However I kind of want her to have her own table and not a leftover daycare one.
Danny put up a new light as well in her room.
I didn't think to take a picure though.
It worked out to purchase a set of two matching lights and
put one upstairs in the hallway.
It needed to be updated as well.
Seriously who knew a closet could be a bedroom!?!?!
We put just one of her dressers in her room.
This is the one that matches her bed and has
her dance clothes in it and pj's.
We kept her other dresser down in Mason's room for now
(works better for mom)!
She is growing up so fast.
She loves her new room during the day
but not so much at night.
She has still been sleeping in Mason's room at night.
So this opens up to the big girls room? Was it the walk in closet attached to it? I am trying to figure out the layout in my head! What a great idea...now you just need to get her sleeping in there! Good job with it!
ReplyDeletelooks and will work great . nice job mom and dad
ReplyDelete