Friday, March 4, 2011

~Daddy's Boy and Princess Tickets~



                                                           Mason sure loves his daddy!
Mason and Daddy are going to spend a few
hours together on Sunday!
I wonder what they will do.
We'll be in the cities!

The girls and I will be at the Princess show!
I am so excited.
Not sure about the girls because its a SURPRISE!

It will be a busy and fun weekend. We have to be to the
Pet Inn to drop Daisy off for her
over night stay at 7:00AM on Saturday.
We'll take a very long drive to the cities and attend a
dance competition where Jade will dance in her first competition!!
She is very excited.

Thankfully we will be done with dance by the afternoon.
So we're going to go to a few places we enjoy and
stay the night at a hotel and go swimming!

I will hopefully have some great pictures to share next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I bet the girls will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast! Sometime when you are in town here..a bunch of us will have to get together for lunch/dinner!!!! You will be so close to us!

    ReplyDelete