Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~Saturday~

We started our Saturday by getting up at 5am!
We got ready to head out and drop Daisy off at 7am.
We were doing good.
10 minutes behind our planned schedule.
Then as we were just about to get on the HWY
I again told Danny we forgot something but not sure what.
Then it hit me. The tickets to the show on Sunday.
Yeppers, he forgot to grab them out of his dresser.
So we had to turn around and go home.
Can't go to a show without tickets!
Now 30 minutes behind schedule.
We arrived just in time for Jade to toss on her tutu
and practise with the other dancers.
Thankfully her little banana outfit looks alot better when
 she's with the other dancers!!

I knew at about this point in their dance they would get second place.
Of course first would have been awesome but I just knew that the blue dancers were taking home 1st place.

Here are all the dancers waiting to hear who got 1st place.
Of course the blue dancers (you can't see them very well in the picture)
took home 1st place.
Jade and her dancers took home 2nd place!
They were all very excited.
Great work for their very first competition!!

After the dance competition we went to my favorite store.... Lakeshore Learning!
I did really well and kept myself on a budget and only spent about $64.
That's pretty good considering I would like almost everything in that store!
It was also nice we got there at craft time.
The kids got to make a mask using glitter, stickers, markers, and feathers.
Then we got to go to me second favorite store.... Babys R Us.
I got a few cute summer outfits for Mason and Maddi.

Then we headed for the Mall of America.
We tried to get into a parking area for 45 minutes!
By then I told Danny that if parking was that bad and busy how would
we habdle our 4 kids inside with all those people.
So we changed our plans and headed for our hotel!
We went swimming instead.


We went to a place for supper that had buffet in their name.
We thought it would be nice that everyone could pick what they
wanted to eat and have a variety.
Well once inside we realized it was chinease food.
Which we like but this place was terrible!
We spent $50 on our supper and left hungry!
Who leaves a buffet hungry?!?!

A quick trip to Wal-Mart for snacks and subway!

We did end up getting to the MOA in the later part of the evening.
We took the nice shuttle bus the hotel offered.
We usually do more site seeing at the mall than shopping but this time
I found a few great deals for Jade and Abby for summer outfits.
We almost missed the bus back to the hotel but thankfully it all worked out.

1 comment:

  1. I heard MOA was mega mega busy. They had the Biggest Loser tryouts going on, plus a "walk" of some kind....Juvenile Diabetes or some such, plus there is always other stuff going on when its too cold to do them outside. Glad the weekend worked out ok!

    ReplyDelete