But first I just had to share with you guys today how greatful I am for my family! Yesterday while dining at the Hard Rock Cafe for the 1st time I got a call that my brother Matt (youngest of us kids) rolled his truck. I guess his girlfriend was driving and got a tad bit too close to the side. She lost control and the truck went in the ditch and rolled.
They were headed out to the farm. About 20 minutes or so behind them was my dad and brother-in-law. They came across the truck. I can not imagine what they felt seeing that. The cop was already there from what I understand. However you don't always see everything when you pass an accident.
Thankfully the angels were at work yesterday. I hope they got paid double. My brother walked away from that accident!!! His girlfriend walked away with just a few scratches/ cuts on her hands. They are very lucky to be alright. I can not imagine how scarey it was for them.
I have seen pictures on facebook of the truck. Its of course totalled. But a truck can be replaced.
I cried happy tears yesterday! I was just so happy my brother and his girlfriend were alright. It could have been a much different outcome for my family yesterday.
I will be forever greatful that I get much more time with my little brother!
I took the pictures from Matt's facebook!
Love you Little Brother!




Oh how terrifying. I'm so glad everyone was just fine.
ReplyDeleteOh my word! That looks horrible! Glad they are ok!
ReplyDelete