Tuesday, May 10, 2011

~A big Move~

No no the Wynn's are not moving. My grandmother is in the process of moving from the farm into a 2 bedroom apartment. Its a nice size place but considering she has lived in a big house for 20 years its rather tiny. She has really had to purge some items! The farm is just too big though for her now that Grandpa is not with us. I think once she is there for a few weeks things will all get in place. My children and I visted her on Saturday and checked out the new place. She had help from family moving her in.

My wonderful Grandma!

playing with boxes!

Stacking the closet with Grandma's food!
It was like a grocery store. This lady has way too much food for one person.



Even Mason helped, well tried too.

Mason loved the stool.

Playing with more boxes!

She has a great big window in her living room which will be nice for
watching people and traffic!
It looks out at the church.

My neice fell asleep on my mom's lap.

Maddi loved the stool too!

Yeah then my kids fell asleep on me at the same time!
I was very suprised this happen but I guess watching
someone move is lots of work and very tiring!

Helping put together a work table for Grandma.

It was fun to be there with family. We have a very large family and no matter how many of us are together its always loud and hectic. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. Grandma seemed to want things one way and everyone else had another idea! Some things got moved a few times. Its sad to think she won't be on the farm anymore.

But on another note, the farm is staying in the family!!!! My little brother Matt is buying!!!! I know he is excited to get moved in. He has already gotten lots of sheep and been keeping them at the farm. I hope things work out great for him. Hopefully once he starts moving in I will get some pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment