What's cooking in your house?
Stuffed Jumbo Shells
Jade buttered some bread for me to toast in the oven.
I sprinkled it with alittle garlic salt.
Whenever I ask Danny what he wants me to make for supper in the
upcoming week he always tells me lasanga.
However I just wasn't in the mood for
that but wanted something similar.
So I found this recipe for
It was very good. I will for sure make this recipe again.
(I didn't add spinach as I did not have any.
I did use light cottoage cheese
and other cheese was low fat)
It worked well for me to prepare this during naptime
and place it in the oven just in time to be done after all the
daycare children left for the day!
Everyone enjoyed it!
Served with a salad, Jade's bread and chocolate milk.
I am for sure trying this recipe! It looks great thanks for the idea.
ReplyDelete