Maddison had her last night of preschool on Monday.
It was family night out at a local farm.
I have to admit growing up on a farm I wasn't overly excited about going.
Who wants to spend an hour looking at a barn full of cows!?!?!
But I am glad we went. The kids had alot of fun.
Bunny
They had 2 goats.
Lots of calves which I have to say were super clean and had really nice homes
(calf huts is what they are called).
Of course only my girls would wear shirts and dresses to the farm!
Maddison was not afraid at all of the big milk cows.
The cows had water beds underneath them to lay on.
Rather spoiled!
Mason wanted so badly to get that egg.
I had to laugh, one kid there was saying the
Easter Bunny must have colored the egg brown!
This was a pen filled with the boy calves!
It was a very nice farm.
I am glad we went for a visit.
Cute pics - looks like they had fun!
ReplyDeleteFarms were a major part of my growing up years too, but I have to say I have never heard of milk cows having water beds to stand and lay on while they were in the barn. Interesting!
ReplyDelete