Meet the next Wynn baby!!
I guess 3rd time is a charm!
Best ultrasound picture any of my kids have ever had.
The baby is looking great for a due date of Dec. 6th.
A funny thing about my day though- I had my sub here to watch the children.
I had an afternoon appt. at 1pm. I had to wait for my doctor though until about
1:45 as she was delivering a baby!
Her second delivery for the day.
Well when leaving the hospital I got to thinking what if my daycare mom who works
there sees me? What will I say?
Not too often you have to go to the hospital in the middle of the afternoon.
Well, thankfully she did not see me but I saw her!!
I have to walk right past her office to get to where I need to go.
My daycare families do not know yet I am expecting.
But they are probably starting to wonder about my funky outfits
I am wearing since alot of things do not fit me.
Thankfully I had lost 13 pounds since September
so they probably just think the diet is no longer working!
No, I am not waiting until I go into labor to tell them but
if you do daycare or have ever done it you know not to
jump the gun and share the news until you really have to.
No need to get them worked up or think they need to find new daycare.
So anyways, later that afternoon when my pregnant daycare mom picked up
I asked her how she was feeling. She said great.
Then she tells me she had an afternoon appt. at the hospital and had an ultrasound!
I almost fell to the floor!
She could have seen me there as well!
I thought she was a week later than me but she is also 10 weeks!
We are due at the same time!
I am really nervous about telling her I am expecting too.
I only have one infant opening at this time.
I am hoping to hold off until late summer and then talk to my
licensor to see what she suggests.
Sometimes they allow providers to have an extra child in care
depending on who else the provider watches and what times the children are in care.
But I also want to think about it too because it would be 2 babies the same age!!
(its her second child).
So it made for an interesting day.
My next appt. isn't until June 22.
I might have to mention it the day before to my families
so if anyone sees me at the hospital I don't have to run and hide!
First off, huge congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I had Pierce in a private provider's home, she was pregnant twice during that time. She always told me super early, because she had awful morning sickness and figured she couldn't hide it. I never minded, because she always told me straight up her intentions/plan for when the new baby was born. And that gave me plenty of time to make arrangements for the weeks she wanted off.