Last Wednesday I had the day off. I wanted to do something fun with the kids
but I ended up not feeling well. I have been coughing ever since last Tuesday.
Wednesday morning had to be the worst of it all.
It was a good thing I already had the day off or
I would of had to probably call and close my daycare for the day.
I was feeling bad we sat around the house all day
but the kids actually seemed to enjoy it.
Late in the afternoon I started feeling alittle better and got a burst of energy.
We drove about 20 minutes from home and went to a fun girly shop.
Maddi got her glitter on!
She picked bright purple of course.
She also got a new pink flamingo and purse!
Abby picked a bright teal.
Jade had pink (some reason I can not find the picture I took of Jade).
Jade and Abby each picked out a new ring!
Time for a funny picture!
Then we ate supper at A&W!
Its not so much that their food is great but the rootbeer is wonderful!
Then we came home because I was rather tired and worn out!
We all stayed up really late Wednesday night to pick Daddy up from his trip!
It was 10:30pm when he got back into town.
No comments:
Post a Comment