Today I had my camera in the daycare area while we did some playing.
I messed around some with my camera and was able to get this neat picture.
Its the blue room as we call it. This is were most of the downstairs toys are.
I didn't get good pictures of the other 2 areas, maybe another time.
I just thought it was neat to take 3 pictures and have the camera piece them together!
The big block are hiding the train table.
Someone played with them and never put them back right.
Very typical around here.
I have been wanting to clean out my daycare supply closet
and get some things organized.
Before pictures-
After pictures-
Alittle close up of my organization skills!
I even labled the totes!!!
Would have been nice to have a few more totes
but I am happy with the turn out.
I should now be able to find what I am looking for.
Today we played with a new toy!
Its trail mix lacing!
All the pieces are items you find in trail mix.
The kids had fun trying to put them on the string.
Maddi of course went right for all the chocolate chips.
Mason tried really hard to do this but needed alittle help.
He wanted to eat the peices!
Wow, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteAs for your question, yes, you still get eggs without the rooster, and they are just fine to eat. They aren't fertile, but that makes no difference - it still has a yolk and everything. A rooster may help them to lay more frequently, but they lay well without a rooster too.
wow mason getting big . love the camera play . i wish i had a camera could do that plus know how !lol
ReplyDeleteyes stoarge closet make doing things so much easier . i need my stoarage room back in shape for sept . kind of a mess right now