Monday, August 22, 2011

~Rambling~

*I have to admit I haven't posted since last Thursday because I am too lazy to upload my pictures to the computer! Seriously it wouldn't take me long but I am being lazy! I have also not been able to locate my other photos I already had on the computer since last weekend when we had some computer issues. Danny can find then but I haven't had made time for him to show me where they are.

*I am getting super excited for Mason's birthday this weekend. Not because I want him to grow older but because I have some fun party things I have gotten. Ok, I am also excited to eat cake! He's going to be 2 already. Can you belive it? It feels like just yesterday I was waiting to go into labor with him.

*Girls got their bus cards which means we now have the times they will get on the bus. YIKES. They will need to be ready and at their bus stop at 7:20am. This is a good 30-40 minutes earlier than the past few years when they walked to school. Maddi will attend preschool Tuesday and Thursday mornings! She is excited but still thinks I am going with her. When we talk about it she tells me she is too little and needs mommy to go with her. Hmm, we'll see who's crying when the bus leaves. Just doesn't seem possible she is old enough for preschool. Big girls start school Sept. 7 and Maddi starts the following week. She will get help with her speech at school!

*The Wynn's actually stayed home yesterday! Its not to often you can find us home on a Sunday just doing things at home. We like getting away for the day. We stayed at home and worked on a few projects. Danny worked on the Hen House he is building which is turning out great. However its rather big for 4 chickens! I started sanding down a dresser that I want to paint for the Baby Muffin (this is a new plan since finding out we're having a girl). I can't wait to get it finished.

*Wednesday I will get to enjoy some boring quiet time at the hospital while I take a 3 hour glucose test. I failed the one hour quick test and now have to do a 3 hour test. Of course the lab is in the basement with no windows to the out doors. They rather you stay there so you are ready when they need to test your blood. So it will be interesting. I will be starving by the time its over as I have to fast starting at midnight until the test is over.

*I had alittle Cholesterol scare. I had some blood work done because I got life insurance. If that doesn't make me feel old and responsible! But of course if something happens to me and someone needs to take care of my 5 children they're going to need the funds to do so. Well, anyways, I got the blood work back and it showes high cholesterol. I didn't know it at first but that is actually comman during pregnancy. So comman that doctors don't usually even worry about it while you are pregnant. Its also unsafe to take medication for it while pregnant. They would actually consider mine to be more on the border line than high. But my first though was I am only 30, I am too young to worry about this. But it should be back to normal about 4 weeks after Baby Muffin arrives!

Ok enough of my rambling. Next time I will have pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment