Saturday, November 26, 2011 I woke up rather early. It was about 1:30am. I was wide awake. I had contractions that were roughly 10 minutes apart. By 4am Mason joined me on the couch and we watched cartoons! My contractions got closer together... about 6 minutes apart but were rather painful compared to ones I had with my other pregnancies.
At 7:30 I made the desion to go into the Hospital and be checked out to see if maybe it was baby day. I got excited as it was my dad's birthday. How neat for baby to share a birthday with Papa.
Well, things went differently when I got to the hospital. Contractions started to slow down. After baby's heart beat was checked and they had me on the monitor for a short time to check contrations I was sent home.
I went all day just feeling kind of bumbed out.
That night my parents and sister and her family came to town to celebrate my dad's birthday. They came to town so Danny the kids and I could go with them to eat. I did not want to leave town. We ate at Bonanza and it was terrible.
At about 10:30pm when Danny and I were getting ready for bed I said "well, no baby today. I will be happy now waiting until Tuesday when my doctor is back in town and induces me".
I had plans on Sunday to do some quick house cleaning because the house was getting messy and I wanted it ready for when my Mom would come on Tuesday to watch the kids.
TO BE CONTINUED.........
Can't wait for Part II!
ReplyDelete