Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~Big Girls' Bedroom~

These are for Aunty Molly.
She told the girls they needed to clean their room
and that she wanted pictures.
Oh did they ever have a mess.
This was on Sunday.
We spent most of the afternoon cleaning
which made more laundry for me
because they had dirty clothes under their beds.






I kind of wish after looking at these pictures that they all had
the same bed. But I guess these are better than no beds!
Abby's is the black daybed. She needs a new box spring.
Jade is spoiled and has a full size bed.


2 comments:

  1. i like the cut out or what on the wall cute ! maybe next christmas get new bedding . but with sister that share a room they always dont want same bedding !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Maddison's bed was in what used to be the old closet? Must have done some rearranging without posting about it! Oh and I am really excited that I can comment on your blog. I haven't been able to so in many many months!

    ReplyDelete