I bought myself a kettlebell!
A 10 pounder!
It came with a video.
Sunday night the kids and I did the video.
I used my kettlebell and they used a toy as their weight.
It was so easy.
Then Monday came along.
It hurt when I would go to sit down.
I did the video again!
It was still easy but I had to push myself at the end to get it done.
I took Tuesday off!
Needed to rest my muscles because every one of them in my legs hurt.
Today I am feeling great but the video was actually tough to do today.
Maybe I just worked those muscles hard on day 1 and 2.
I am determined to get in better shape!
I am determined to feel better about myself!
I am determined to make healthier eating choices!
I think in my next life I want to be a runner.
Maybe not really a fast runner but just a runner.
Right now I am afraid I will look funny!
"Hey look at that elephant running down the sidewalk!"

AMY WYNN... I was loving your post but then I read your last sentence and changed my mind. If you want to be a runner than go run even if you think you might look funny. Who cares what people might think about what you look like, and you do not look like an elephant. Besides the people who judge probably don't even run themselves and should keep their mouths shut. I personally think people who run for fun are CRAZY. Running and I are not friends. Any way keep up the good work and remember even when it is painful and your body hurts so much that you think you might need to call for help because you can't get off the toilet, having a hurting body a day after a work out is great thing!
ReplyDelete