Well its filled out and in an envelope!
Just waiting for my husband to bring me a stamp
so I can plop it in the mail box.
I will admit a bit of me feels guilty thinking about hiding out and doing home work.
That will mean alittle less time with my kids.
But I need a change, this is the first step to change.
*yes, I will still be doing daycare.
*My classes will be on-line to start with.
*I will only be taking around 6 credits (roughly 2 classes) per semester.
*I will most likely get to them at 8:00 in the evening as the kids are settling in to bed
(well the kids that listen)
*My first goal is to finish the classes I need for the 2 year degree.
*My long term goal is to then transfer to another College and conitue taking classes.
*I hope to end with a 4 year degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education.
(I am leaning more toward Early Childhoood but that could change).
I am super excited that I have already called about transfering my transcrips from the
college I attended in the past.
I have already met with an instructor at St. Cloud Tech to talk about the on-line program.
I have applied on-line for financial aid.
I have filled out papers for a TEACH grant offered to Home Daycare Providers.
Now to get that application in the mail and hope I am accepted!
How exciting! good luck!
ReplyDeleteAwesome... so proud of you Amy!
ReplyDelete