Do you ever wonder what I do all day?
Well here are some pictures to show you.
My parent board.
This board holds my license, a few art projects I did with the kids,
a map of my home with emergency exits listed, also a newsletter that I
update monthly.
Here is a peak at a color game I made.
I printed it from on-line, cut all pieces out, laminated them,
and cut them out again.
This helps the children learn their colors and also how to sort things out.
Some of them will also learn a few new words. Not all children will know
which one is the green pepper or the yellow squash.
Another game I just made.
This is for sorting things into piles that are alike.
They can also sort them out into the small ones, meduim ones and large ones.
I try to make games like this each season to go along with what we are learning.
I also have been laminting them so they last longer.
Another thing I made that is displayed in the play room.
It shows pictures of things that start with the letter P p.
Also weeksheet 2 of the kids did working with patterns.
Our Calendar! We do this daily. This helps the kids learn numbers,
months of the year, and days of the week.
They also learn alittle bit about weather.
Today we made a book.
Its alot like Brown Bear Brown Bear What do you See?
However this one is called Orange Pumpkin, Orange Pumpkin what do you see?
I laminated mine so it will hold up better. I made mine ahead of time so the kids
could listen to me read the story before they made their own.
Paper work can be never ending.
I had a new child start today!!
So when I met with the parents I had to have paperwork ready
for them to take home and fill out. Now I need to file it.
Of course I change diapers.
Who wouldn't love that!?!?!
I make breakfast, lunch and snack.
Sadly I have picky eater right now though.
So I make it and they just look at it.
Letter L! We learned that leaves start with letter L.
The children used leaf stickers for this project.
Play-doh day.
Last week we made homemade play-doh.
We made red, yellow and orange.
I also spend time chasing this little one around.
Sometimes there are messes like paper to clean up!
All in all each day is a different day!
Like most peoples days some are harder than others
and some are more tiring.
My kids tend to give me a run for my money at times but I am glad I
get to stay home with them for the time being.
In the evening I cook super, clean up toys, do laundry, and
continue to chase my kids around!
No comments:
Post a Comment